[ M a s o K i s s ] Guild
By Registering you are able to have full access to our website, post, comment and view links and images. Don't forget to Login~! <3
By Registering you are able to have full access to our website, post, comment and view links and images. Don't forget to Login~! <3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
GvG Every Saturday @ 4pm EST Maximum participation required. Let's show them what we got! - Alestar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Nesari's Questionnaire o/
Residence + Banquests EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:57 am by kheera

» Bad Dad Joke Contest (Deadline: 6/21)
Residence + Banquests EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 3:15 am by Nesari

» - Glyph Information -
Residence + Banquests EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:09 pm by Nesari

» ::Guild vs. Guild inside Guide:: work in progress
Residence + Banquests EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:23 pm by Nesari

» Illusionist
Residence + Banquests EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:10 pm by gilgameshftw

» Guild Etiquette
Residence + Banquests EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:31 pm by gilgameshftw

» Aven Fame Lader
Residence + Banquests EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 7:50 pm by Nyan

» DPS Blade Dancer guide
Residence + Banquests EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:47 pm by mrdolphin

» Q/A EC giveaway
Residence + Banquests EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:06 pm by Alestar7

Keywords
Top posting users this week
No user
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of [ M a s o K i s s ] Guild on your social bookmarking website
Affiliates
free forum

Residence + Banquests

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nesari
Empress
Empress
Nesari

Residence + Banquests Empty
PostSubject: Residence + Banquests   Residence + Banquests EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 3:00 pm

Q: Why should I have a Residence?
A: A Residence is required in order to throw Banquets, but not to attend one.

Q: What is a Banquet and how can I attend?
A: Banquets are parties that can be held in a Player's Residence in Aven, Golden Plains or Guild Town (GT). They last 5 minutes and give a set amount of EXP / CP per second for the duration of the Banquet. After the 5 minutes the Banquet will be over and you will receive a 2 Hour buff, varying depending on which Banquet you've attended. (Note: You must stay inside the Residence in order to obtain the EXP / CP and buff. If you leave or get disconnected, you may re-enter, but if the Banquet is already over you will not receive the 2 hour buff or any remaining EXP / CP)

Q: Why do Players have their Residence in Aven when they are in a Guild? Is there a limit?
A: In order for you to access a Player's Residence you need to have access to the InnKeeper. If you're under Level 42 you may not have yet aquired access to Golden Plains. If you do not belong to a Guild you can not enter a Guild Town's Residence. But everyone has access to Aven. Therefore in order to achieve the most Popularity (Requirement for some Banquets/For weekly Banquet Prizes) it is best to have your Residence in Aven. (Note: This is not recommended for low Level Players. It can get very expensive, it is best to start your Residence in your Guild Town, you may then transfer your Residence to Aven once you have the weekly funds necessary to maintain your Residence.)

Q: What are the Requirements?
A: You must be Level 35. You can not have more than one Room in any location, 1 Room per Player. Must be in a Guild with a Guild Town in order to have a free Room via Guild Town (if your Guild loses its Guild Town your Room will automatically be transferred to Aven). You must pay a weekly Rent in order to keep your Room open. After 10 weeks of unpaid Rent you will lose your Room along with any Furniture, expansions and storage in it. (Note: There seems to be a bug regarding this. Players have told me they have yet to lose their room without paying for it in a year, but they still cannot enter it. I am currently testing this, for I have yet to pay any gold in Golden Plains and I still can not make a Room via GT)

Q: How much does it cost to Rent a Room?
A: Guild Town - Free . Aven/Golden Plains - your Level + Tax (ex. If you're Level 48, you will have to pay 48g + Tax) Please note that Aven is the most expensive out of the 3. There is no option to give up your Room, once you have one, you will be stuck with it until it is repossessed.

Q: How do I increase my Popularity / Comfort / Luxury / Rarity?
A: To increase your Popularity you need to throw Banquets and the amount that increases depends on how many people attend. Use World Calls (WC) to advertise in World Chat or post in Peer/Guild Chat and invite your friends! You need to add Furniture in order to increase Comfort, Luxury and Rarity. Note: Orange Furniture will have higher stats than Blue or Green. (Orange > Blue > Green)

Q: Where can I obtain Furniture?
A: You can Purchase Furniture from the InnKeeper or the Auction House in Aven. You can also obtain them in Dungeons, from mobs, Arena Award Shop, Territory War (TW) Treasure Chests, Legion Elite Chests or the Grace Chests (Green Chests in GT).

Q: How can I add Furniture to my Room?
A: Click on the Chest next to the Butler inside your room by the Entrance Portal. Drag the Furniture you wish to place in your room into the Room Warehouse. Once you add Furniture into the Room Warehouse it will become bound. You can also access your Aven Bank from the Chest, allowing you to add Furniture you may have forgotten to pick up (You can't transfer Furniture directly from the Aven Bank to the Room Warehouse. you must first place it in your inventory). Note: if you rearrange Furniture while Players are in your Room, they will all be kicked out and transported back to their previous location.

Q: How to throw a Banquet?
A: You will need a Banquet Plan, the requiered Popularity / Comfort / Luxury / Rarity and Gold. In order to begin the Banquet at least 3 Players must be in your Room
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/groups/536067656406702/

Residence + Banquests
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[ M a s o K i s s ] Guild :: Advice Center :: Guides-
Jump to: