[ M a s o K i s s ] Guild
By Registering you are able to have full access to our website, post, comment and view links and images. Don't forget to Login~! <3
By Registering you are able to have full access to our website, post, comment and view links and images. Don't forget to Login~! <3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
GvG Every Saturday @ 4pm EST Maximum participation required. Let's show them what we got! - Alestar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Nesari's Questionnaire o/
Guild Etiquette EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:57 am by kheera

» Bad Dad Joke Contest (Deadline: 6/21)
Guild Etiquette EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 3:15 am by Nesari

» - Glyph Information -
Guild Etiquette EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:09 pm by Nesari

» ::Guild vs. Guild inside Guide:: work in progress
Guild Etiquette EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:23 pm by Nesari

» Illusionist
Guild Etiquette EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:10 pm by gilgameshftw

» Guild Etiquette
Guild Etiquette EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:31 pm by gilgameshftw

» Aven Fame Lader
Guild Etiquette EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 7:50 pm by Nyan

» DPS Blade Dancer guide
Guild Etiquette EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:47 pm by mrdolphin

» Q/A EC giveaway
Guild Etiquette EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:06 pm by Alestar7

Keywords
Top posting users this week
No user
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of [ M a s o K i s s ] Guild on your social bookmarking website
Affiliates
free forum

Guild Etiquette

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nesari
Empress
Empress
Nesari

Guild Etiquette Empty
PostSubject: Guild Etiquette   Guild Etiquette EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:18 pm

[MasoKiss] Guild Etiquette

1. All Members are required to be Level 30 and above. If you need help leveling up, please refer to Nesari's EXP Guide. (Coming Soon)
  2. Everyone is encouraged to donate Gold and do Guild Quests, participate in Territory Wars, and to increase their Guild Fame Contribution. Donating is an important factor in keeping the Guild Funds up, and helps the guild out tremendously. You want more NPCs in Guild Town? You want to utilize our Farm, Mine and Altar? We need Gold to purchase NPCs weekly for the Guild Town as well as for Repairing Buildings and leveling up the Guild.
  3. Respect your fellow Guild Mates, no matter what the circumstances.
  4. Guild participation is a must! Your level does not matter when it comes to participation. This includes attending Guild Events such as Territory Wars, doing Guild Quests, helping out Guild Mates, every little bit helps!
  5. Help out your fellow Guild Mates if you can. You never know when you'll need the favor returned. This does not mean go all out of your way and become Gandhi, just a simple answer to some questions or aide in Dungeons or Trials, etc.
  6. All members are encouraged to attend Territory Wars if they are online and not AFK. This is the only Guild vs. Guild Event the game offers in which all Guilds can participate in. It also gives War Stones as a reward for attending.
  7. In order for all of us to be able to help each other out, we need to know what it is you need help with. Communication between Guild Members is crucial. Let us know ahead of time if you need assistance with a specific activity, such as spamming Dungeon for a Trophy or Drop.
  8. Aiming to be self-sufficient is the most advantageous path to take. We are all striving to perfect our characters and builds, please be considerate of this before you begin to pester Guild Mates for items, Gold or constant help with Dungeons/Guild Fame.
  9. Please remember that sharing is caring. Distribute loot evenly, or trade based on class (such as Bow for the Hunter and not the Magician). Taking turns to loot is also effective. Keep in mind that no one wants to party with a Ninja, they may party you once, but they certainly won't the second time around.
  10. Attempt to socialize with Guild Mates. We're all here to learn about the game and its characters and sharing some of your experiences can help others out. Have fun, make friends. Carpe diem!
  11. Utilize the Buddy System. Questing alone is fine and dandy, but it goes much faster in a party. Try to quest together with Guild Mates, you'll complete quests faster resulting in quicker EXP and more time to do other things, such as Trials.
  12. Try to put the Guild first. Get Guild Mates to join in Dungeons or Trials, rather than random players. Help out the Guild and you'll see your rewards.

~ * Rules and Regulations are subject to change at any time at Guild Leader's discretion * ~

Written by Nesari
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/groups/536067656406702/
gilgameshftw

Guild Etiquette Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Etiquette   Guild Etiquette EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:31 pm

I am wondering what the guild is called as i want my main "crazynijakid" to join it she is level 37
Back to top Go down

Guild Etiquette
Page 1 of 1