[ M a s o K i s s ] Guild
By Registering you are able to have full access to our website, post, comment and view links and images. Don't forget to Login~! <3
By Registering you are able to have full access to our website, post, comment and view links and images. Don't forget to Login~! <3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
GvG Every Saturday @ 4pm EST Maximum participation required. Let's show them what we got! - Alestar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Nesari's Questionnaire o/
Arcane Box EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:57 am by kheera

» Bad Dad Joke Contest (Deadline: 6/21)
Arcane Box EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 3:15 am by Nesari

» - Glyph Information -
Arcane Box EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:09 pm by Nesari

» ::Guild vs. Guild inside Guide:: work in progress
Arcane Box EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:23 pm by Nesari

» Illusionist
Arcane Box EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:10 pm by gilgameshftw

» Guild Etiquette
Arcane Box EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:31 pm by gilgameshftw

» Aven Fame Lader
Arcane Box EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 7:50 pm by Nyan

» DPS Blade Dancer guide
Arcane Box EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:47 pm by mrdolphin

» Q/A EC giveaway
Arcane Box EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:06 pm by Alestar7

Keywords
Top posting users this week
No user
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of [ M a s o K i s s ] Guild on your social bookmarking website
Affiliates
free forum

Arcane Box

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anderson :3

Anderson :3

Arcane Box Empty
PostSubject: Arcane Box   Arcane Box EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:18 pm

Hello Guys! Priah here again! This time to talk about ARCANE BOX! Yaaay \õ/

(>^w^)> # What is Arcane Box?
<(^.^<) # Arcane box is our new tool to upgrade our items, a bit hard on early, but I will show you what to do!

(>^w^)> # What I can do with Arcane Box
<(^.^<) # Well, Arcane Box is a Tool made to upgrade items, you can transform Blue into Purple, or White Costumes, into Green Costumes, and Green Costumes into Blue Costumes!!!

(>^w^)> # Where I can find the Arcane Box?
<(^.^<) # On your Minimap, between "Peer Channel" and "Archive" button!

Arcane Box Map10

##########################################################################################

Topics:

1) Disassemble
2) Fuse & Transform
3) Reforge

# Disassemble:

1) Well, that one is the most important, because you need two Mats for Reforge (Reroll) and make your fusion. The items are [Coral Crystal Sand] & [Amber Crystal Sand]. You can process these items on Disassemble.

2) The process is easy!
2.1) First, click on the Arcane Box, and pres CONFIRM.
Arcane Box Confir10

2.2) Then, click on Disassemble tab.
Arcane Box Disass10

2.3) Right click on your White (Only items Lv45+)/Green/Blue item, and click on Start!
Arcane Box Start10

Then, you will have your Final Product!
Arcane Box Finish10

@_@ Note: White give less Sand than Green, and Green less than Blue.

## Fuse & Transform:

1) On that process, you will waste 5 Weapons, 5 Armors, or 5 Costumes. (Must be the same type, like: 5 Swords, 5 Maces, 5 Cloth Body. But you can use different costumes, I will explaint this on last topic), they must be Blue with a certain range level, use your blues to combine with your [Coral Crystal Sand] and create a Purple item.

2) That process give a bit more work, like a lot ... Because you need find 5 Items (On the determinated level range), what is not easy.
2.1) First, repeat the process to open your Arcane Box.
2.2) Then, the first tab is the Fuse & Transform, you don't need to click in nothing.
Arcane Box Fuse__10

2.3) Now you need 5 Blue items, to make a Purple. First, right click on your 5 Items, then insert the necessary [Coral Crystal Sand] and click on Start.
(This process is a bit hard, and I'm just a Crafter character, then, I had no ways to farm 5 Blues to do it, I just took a Pic from Google)
Arcane Box Pic_08

@_@ Note: You can see your Success Rate, and your final product on this screen.

### Reforge (Reroll):

1) Well, that process is very simple! Remember about your [Coral Crystal Sand] & [Amber Crystal Sand]? Now you ned both! You can only Reforge (Reroll) only Blue & Purple items, even RINGS, NECKLACES and CAPES!
2) Simple Process:
2.1) Repeat the process to open Arcane Box.
2.2) Click on "Reforge"
Arcane Box Sem_ta11

2.3) Right click on your Item, and then right click on [Coral Crystal Sand] & [Amber Crystal Sand] (You can use all your [Coral Crystal Sand] & [Amber Crystal Sand], they will consume only the necessary for the formula).
2.4) Now your Blue/Purple item have new Status!
2.5) Each 5 White Costumes = 1 Green, each 5 Green = 1 Blue!

@_@ Note: I will try to ADD some ScreenShots about that last process! This is not easy, but I will do my best!

@_@ FINAL NOTE: Whenever you "FAIL" on Reforge or Fusion/Transformation you don't lose your MAIN ITEMS, only your [Coral Crystal Sand] & [Amber Crystal Sand]. Even for Costumes.

[ONLY FOR COSTUMES] You have the option to use additional energy scroll to increase your chance of success. Each scrolls will provide the following increase boost percentage:

* Hydrogen Scroll = +5%
** Deuterium Scroll = +25%
*** Tritium Scroll = +50%
**** Alpakium Scroll = +75%

@@@@ Special thanks for Stewpy, remember to remember what I forgot @@@@
Back to top Go down

Arcane Box
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[ M a s o K i s s ] Guild :: Advice Center :: Guides-
Jump to: