[ M a s o K i s s ] Guild
By Registering you are able to have full access to our website, post, comment and view links and images. Don't forget to Login~! <3
By Registering you are able to have full access to our website, post, comment and view links and images. Don't forget to Login~! <3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
GvG Every Saturday @ 4pm EST Maximum participation required. Let's show them what we got! - Alestar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Nesari's Questionnaire o/
Nesari's EXP Guide ~ work in progress ~ EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:57 am by kheera

» Bad Dad Joke Contest (Deadline: 6/21)
Nesari's EXP Guide ~ work in progress ~ EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 3:15 am by Nesari

» - Glyph Information -
Nesari's EXP Guide ~ work in progress ~ EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:09 pm by Nesari

» ::Guild vs. Guild inside Guide:: work in progress
Nesari's EXP Guide ~ work in progress ~ EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:23 pm by Nesari

» Illusionist
Nesari's EXP Guide ~ work in progress ~ EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:10 pm by gilgameshftw

» Guild Etiquette
Nesari's EXP Guide ~ work in progress ~ EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:31 pm by gilgameshftw

» Aven Fame Lader
Nesari's EXP Guide ~ work in progress ~ EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 7:50 pm by Nyan

» DPS Blade Dancer guide
Nesari's EXP Guide ~ work in progress ~ EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:47 pm by mrdolphin

» Q/A EC giveaway
Nesari's EXP Guide ~ work in progress ~ EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:06 pm by Alestar7

Keywords
Top posting users this week
No user
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of [ M a s o K i s s ] Guild on your social bookmarking website
Affiliates
free forum

Nesari's EXP Guide ~ work in progress ~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nesari
Empress
Empress
Nesari

Nesari's EXP Guide ~ work in progress ~ Empty
PostSubject: Nesari's EXP Guide ~ work in progress ~   Nesari's EXP Guide ~ work in progress ~ EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:39 pm

Hey Guys~! I'm putting this together for everyone that feels stuck at a certain level or is getting discouraged/bored from the constant grind. Please bare with me as I will be putting this together being Lvl66, I will need your help to fill in some of the gaps and details. Also I will assume that the reader is new to Eden Eternal, so I will go into detail, explaining at what levels things become available and so forth.

If any information is confusing or incorrect please let me know ASAP and I'll clarify. If you have any more tips to add, let me know and I'll include it in this guide.

=Ways to Level Explained=
Main Quests: These are the Quests that you will need to complete in order to further the storyline and proceed to unlock contents of the game, such as dungeons. You can easily identify which NPC's give you a Main Quest by the Golden " ! " above their heads.
Book Quest: You will need to purchase these either from the General Merchant in each Town or from the Book Seller in Aven ************
Repeatable Quest: These Quests can be identified by the blue " ! " above the heads of NPCs. You will also see (REP) next to the Quest Name.
Daily Quest: Can only be done once per day, and usually involve you to Deliver or Obtain items by traveling all over Eden Eternal. *Guide for Must do Daily Quests from Avila - Tempest to be posted soon*
Dungeon: You can unlock a Dungeon once you've reached the required Level as well as completed the Main Quests preceeding the one that will allow you to enter.
Rare Monster: Consider these to be Bosses. By killing these Bosses you can get an Achievement for killing them for the first time (Needed to complete Legendary Achievements). You also obtain Crystal Cross Medals (CCM) which will be needed to Craft certain items in Aven ***************
Party: One of the quickest ways to gain EXP / CP is to join Parties. Be aware that if a member of your Party is 5 Levels above or below you, the EXP / CP will decrease. If the Level gap is 10 Levels no EXP / CP will be gained. The same goes for the mobs you hunt, you want to keep it to no more than 5 Levels above you, or no less than 5 Levels below you. Note: Fighting mobs the same Level as you will only give mediocre EXP / CP, for the best amount hunt mobs 5 Level higher than you.
Banquet: You can access these special Parties by entering the host's Residence. Note: You must know where their residence is located. Pay attention to "via" to know from where to enter. In Eden Eternal there are 3 Maps that allow you to keep a Residence 1. Aven (This is the most expensive Map to keep your Residence, look forward to a high weekly tax) 2. Guild Town (You must belong to a Guild in order to set your Residence there and it is Free, no Tax. If you leave Guild, or it is Disbanded your Residence will automatically be Transferred to Aven) 3. Golden Plains (Less expensive than Aven)
Material Gathering: Once you're Level 20 you can begin to gather Materials in Aven or Guild Town
Elites:
Fame Buff:

[Level 1 - 29]
Like a Star @ heaven You will get to level 30 very easily simply by completing all of your Main Quests along with the Repeatable Quests available and by running Dungeons.
Like a Star @ heaven It is a good idea to party with friends or Guild Mates, also consider getting a Couple. Couples receive a 10% EXP and CP boost as long as you are both on the same Channel and Map. They also get special Couple Buffs that give 10% Movement Speed, Str & Int, Wis & Luck, and Max HP. As well as a Couple Teleport buff in which you can port to your Couple on any Map every 6 minutes, (except for Dungeons, Trials, Guild Town, Sakura Island and special Maps) as long as you're both on the same Channel.
Like a Star @ heaven I do not recommend you to pop EXP/CP Charms or Irises because you will already level very fast and you'll easily outlevel your quests and the map you're in.
Like a Star @ heaven Attend Banquets whenever you can, these will give you EXP and CP for 5 minutes as long as you remain in the residence and at the end of the banquet you get a buff that will last 2 hours. People will advertise these Banquests in World Chat etc.
Like a Star @ heaven You may want to start leveling your Magician for the lower levels since they begin to one hit most mobs around level 15-20, it will make leveling much easier. If you find your HP to be a problem switch to Cleric for heals.

Note: If at any given time you do not have enough EXP to move on, spam Dungeons (more EXP than map).

Limestone/Ursun Paw Mtn/Fegeral Valley/Graceland Marsh ~ Lvl 1 - 8
Main Quest::Book Quest:: Repeatable Quest:: Daily Quest:: Dungeon:: Rare Monster:: Party:: Banquet::
Do the Main Quests here grab the Book Quest as soon as your level permits, the mobs you will need to kill for your Main Quests will be the same as the Book Quest, best to kill 2 birds with one stone. Once you reach Level 5 you will have unlocked Cleric. As you progress through your Quests you will get Repeatable (REP) and Daily Quests, grab those as well for extra EXP. Keep in mind that some Daily quests are not as profitable as others, if it requires you to turn in an item that is worth more than 50s, drop it. As you move about the Map, kill any Rare Monsters you spot (These have 2 Stars or more) they give more EXP and are needed to complete your Legendary Achievements (Click on the yellow crown on the Mini Map for more information. Tip: By clicking on the " ? " it will show you which you have killed and which you are missing.) Beware of the Guild Bosses, these are not easy to kill at low Levels and are best avoided until you get beefier and have a Party to do it. If you do not start out in Limestone Foothill then you will not be able to go to Tranquil Hill until Level 8.+++
At Level 8 enter Angor Quarry Dungeon in Limestone Mtn. and do the Main Quest in Limited Mode (Main Quests can only be done in Limited Mode). Once you're done, turn in to activate the Daily Angor Quarry Quest. You may proceed to do the Daily Dungeon Quest (You may need a party for this, for it must be done in Unlimited Mode which is more challenging than Limited). Once you're done continue to the next Map. Do not bother to spam this Dungeon, you have most likely outleveled it anyway.
Note: Andrew Village Mine is not a Dungeon.

Tranquil Hill ~ Lvl 9 - 14
Main Quest::Book Quest:: Repeatable Quest:: Daily Quest:: Dungeon:: Rare Monster:: Party:: Banquet::
Continue to pick up your Main Quests, Book Quests, along with Repeatables and Dailies. You can now purchase Guild Quests (GQ) in Aven (Guild Quest Officer Kaiser X:450, Y:360) or Guild Town Bulletin Board (X:90. Y:130). These Guild Quests will give you 10 Guild Fame along with EXP. Note: GQs are not a way to farm Gold. They are however for Guild Fame and EXP.
At Level 14 enter Fort Venture Dungeon. This time pick up a Guild Dungeon Quest, you can purchase these at the Junior Soul Guardian next to the respected Dungeon. These seem pricey, but once you're done you will get your money back with a bit of Silver to jingle in your pocket and 20 Guild Fame.

Rainbowfall Forest ~ Lvl 15 - 19
Go ahead and pick up your Main Quests and Book Quest, then your REP and Dailies. Continue forming parties for fast kills and more EXP.
At Level 19 you can enter Tasos Channel Dungeon.

Goss Mountains ~ Lvl 20 - 24
Main Quest::Book Quest:: Repeatable Quest:: Daily Quest:: Dungeon:: Rare Monster:: Party:: Banquet:: Material Gathering:: Elites:: Fame Buff::
Continue on the same plan as you did on the previous maps. This time you may notice that some Elite monsters took over the town and the NPCs disappeared. Press M to pull up the Map, if you see a grey skull and bones or a red crystal, the Elites have taken over. Hunt the Elites, once they are dead check your Mail (blue envelope on Mini Map), make sure you have 4 slots available in your inventory, and open the boxes. These will contain an assortment of items, most importantly "Badges" (the items have a variety of names in each map) these you will turn in x10 to the Mayor of the town (NPC next to the fame chest) and he will award you with a
If you plan to craft gear you can start at level 23 when you can make your first orange set. Crafting is necessary to complete you Legendary Achievements (by completing these you get stat boosts and rare mounts). Gathering Crafting Materials in our Farm, Mine and Altar via our Guild Town, not only give you Guild Fame, but EXP as well.
At Level 21 enter Shale Cavern Dungeon
At Level 23 enter Eroda Dungeon

Beluga Bay ~ Lvl 25 - 29
Main Quest::Book Quest:: Repeatable Quest:: Daily Quest:: Dungeon:: Rare Monster:: Party:: Banquet:: Material Gathering:: Elites:: Fame Buff::

At Level 27 enter Morticora Dungeon
At Level 29 enter Vileshark HQ Dungeon

[Level 30 - 38]

Wetlands ~ Lvl 30 - 33

At Level 31 enter Branda Root Dungeon
At Level 33 enter Malice Palace Dungeon. This Dungeon is a little tricky to find and many end up throwing away the key ended to enter. While doing your Main Quests be careful not to throw away the key. The Dungeon is located on the South West of Wetlands and is at the Simulacrum area (Press M to see). You can enter the Dungeon by right clicking on the giant rock and having the key in your inventory (after the first time, you will no longer need the key to enter).

Valley of Kings ~ Level 34 - 37

At Level 35 enter Rotten Dungeon
At Level 37 enter Ulta Hall Dungeon

[Level 38 - 48]

Avila Volcano ~ Level 38 - 41

At Level 39 enter Baram's Chasm Dungeon
At Level 41 enter Baltaroi Core Dungeon

Golden Plains ~ Level 42 - 45

At Level 43 enter Mayor's Dream Dungeon
Alt Level 45 enter Veninfang Dungeon. This is when the leveling routine changes. This is where leveling gets a bit slower

In order to make using a Magician effect you need to master Dimensional Jump.
Unlike Bards, Magicians wear Cloth Armor, so they are much squishier.

Perfect Visual Guide for Engi Dungeon runs.
This should teach you the glitch and make your runs a lot easier.
Watch this one!!!

Arid Wilds ~ Level 46 - 48

At Level 47 enter Slain Dungeon
At Level 48 enter Dianack Dungeon

[Level 49 - 60]

Delphi Forest ~ Level 49 - 51
At Level 49 enter Crypticone Dungeon
At Level 51 enter Crimson Dungeon AND Delphi Temple

Sunset Desert ~ Level 52 - 53
Located on the South West Region

Blackflame Peak ~ Level 52 - 54

Skyreach Jungle ~ Level 53 - 54

Decay Swamp ~ Level 55 - 57

Cyclone Basin ~ Level 55 - 57

Highlands ~ Level 58 - 60

Viper Forest ~ Level 58 - 60

[Level 61 - 70]

Witchcraft Forest ~ Level 61 - 63

Gemsis Ridge ~ Level 62 - 64

Shiver Peak ~ Level 63 - 65

Death Valley ~ Level 64 - 66

Eyebloom Plain ~ Level 66 - 68

Tempest Cliff ~ Level 68 - 70

Last edited by Nesari on Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/groups/536067656406702/

Nesari's EXP Guide ~ work in progress ~
Page 1 of 1