[ M a s o K i s s ] Guild
By Registering you are able to have full access to our website, post, comment and view links and images. Don't forget to Login~! <3
By Registering you are able to have full access to our website, post, comment and view links and images. Don't forget to Login~! <3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
GvG Every Saturday @ 4pm EST Maximum participation required. Let's show them what we got! - Alestar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Nesari's Questionnaire o/
Craft Guide EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:57 am by kheera

» Bad Dad Joke Contest (Deadline: 6/21)
Craft Guide EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 3:15 am by Nesari

» - Glyph Information -
Craft Guide EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:09 pm by Nesari

» ::Guild vs. Guild inside Guide:: work in progress
Craft Guide EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:23 pm by Nesari

» Illusionist
Craft Guide EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:10 pm by gilgameshftw

» Guild Etiquette
Craft Guide EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:31 pm by gilgameshftw

» Aven Fame Lader
Craft Guide EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 7:50 pm by Nyan

» DPS Blade Dancer guide
Craft Guide EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:47 pm by mrdolphin

» Q/A EC giveaway
Craft Guide EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:06 pm by Alestar7

Keywords
Top posting users this week
No user
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of [ M a s o K i s s ] Guild on your social bookmarking website
Affiliates
free forum

Craft Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anderson :3

Anderson :3

Craft Guide Empty
PostSubject: Craft Guide   Craft Guide EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:31 am

Hello guys. I am the guy who plays on Priah & Driah, and I will make a little tutorial about CRAFTing.

@ Why do we need to Craft something?
- Basically, you don't have to Craft ... But you can save a lot of Gold crafting than trying to buy from other players. Plus you get the achievement for Crafting! You can also make a lot of Gold crafting for others and even complete Legendary Achievements for extra stat boosts!

@ But we need Aven Fame to craft!
- Of course you need it, but, for example, at Lvl 40-48 ... You need a lot of weapons, armors and rings, and with 1K Fame in Silver Needle, you can Craft enough to increase your survivability. You waste 2x or 3x more if you buy each gear from a player.

@ We can drop Blue and make Purple on Arcane Box, why craft?
- First, Durability ... Orange don't have durability, you don't need extra money to repair your items, and yes, you waste a lot at high levels. Second, their status are the same, you don't need to Reroll on Arcane or try to get the drop again from a MOB/DGN. Third, you don't need to "DROP" or "NPC" when you want to use better gear, you just put it in the Archive, and if you create a new character, you still have these Orange Items to use.

@ The first Orange item is Lv20, I need to craft items since Lv20?
- You can, but the best to do is wait till 40 [Weapon] and 43 [Armor], because before the 40 you can level with Quest Armors and Quest Weapons.

@ Armors/Weapons Craft vs Racial Craft, which one is better?
- Well, you choose, Racials crafts depends on your Race (Really, Priah?), then, you must start the character based on what you wanna do with your character, but for Craft, you don't need.

@ Which craft is the best to make money? And which one is easier?
- Both give you money if you do it right, and there isn't one easier than other ... The difference is about the CHANCES! You have 100% Chance on Gems, while you have a low % to succed on Armors/Rings/Armors! Then, racial is easier! No, it isn't ... The best is to level BOTH! Racial you waste lots of time on TOWN for GATHERING, and for Global Craft, you need to wait 30 min for your "Mat" comission, and you have only 10 Slots to use on Farmer or Miner (Yes, Racials use some Miner/Farmer mats too, but is like 10% of the total mat from a Global Crafter).

~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

First, I need to talk about Racial, because that is the first step on CRAFT, you must decide before you create your character, then, maybe is the most important!

RACIAL CRAFT:
There is 5 types, 1 for each class:

1) Humans can utilize Gemcrafting to augment weapons and armor.
2) Zumi can utilize Engineering to unique gadgets with a multitude of effects.
3) Anuran can utilize Alchemy to create potions, dyes and essences.
4) Ursun can utilize Engraving to create glyphs.
5) Halfkin can utilize Embroidery to create trophy enchantments.

There are 3 gathering metods on Guild Town:

* Energy Extraction.
* Mining.
* Gardening.
Craft Guide Gather1

But Priah, how I can gather on our Town?
First, you need one item bought on these NPCs, on AVEN:
Craft Guide Dealers

*By order:
** Pickaxe Merchant (Mining), Gardening Gloves Seler (Gardening), Crystal Ball Dealer (Energy Extraction). [Ohhh! Really Priah? Yes guys, I do it to make a FULL tutorial! ^^]

So Priah, that's all?
Not even close guys ... Not even close!

Now you know the basic of the Gathering, what to do now?
First, you need know what you are doing, and for what... Like ... You are a Human, what do you craft? Gems! Then, you click on the icon, on Minimap (Racial Craft) to check what you need to maximize your Racial Craft Abilities!
Craft Guide Mini-map

Human Craft: Gems, because Gems are awesome!
You use Gems on your equips Slots, but you need to be lucky on Craft, or on you Mob Drop. "Geez" I'm not lucky! Then, you need to waste money with Chisel to open a Socket (Slot) on you equip!

~*~ What you need to know about Gemcraft: Gemcrafting - EE Wiki

Zumi Craft: They are engineer, and craft Warstone Poly. What does it mean? They craft little gadgets, like Aven Teleport and Wonder Pocket!! Zumi craft is good to create items that BOOST your effectiveness to Kill/Tank, like an Evasion Cloak, that increases your Eva by 10% for 30 Seconds.

~*~ What you need know about Engineering: Engineering - EE Wiki

Anuran Craft:They are Alchemists, they create potions for temporary buffs like War Potion (Within 10 minutes, ATK +**%, CRIT rate +**%, P-CRIT DMG +**%), Tank Potion (Within 10 minutes, DEF +**%, Block +**%, Malice +**% for attacks). They can make dyes and enchance charms too!

~*~ What you need know about Alchemy: Alchmy - EE Wiki

Ursun Craft: Their racial is Engraving, with this Racial you can create a lot of Glyphs to boost your skills! Like Titan's Wall Glyph, with this glyph you ill have 40% Cooldown Reduction on your skill Titan's Wall on your Warrior!

~*~ What you need know about Engraving: Engraving - EE Wiki

Halfkin Craft:: Halfkins are Embroiders, they create a item that boosts your Trophy (Trophy Enchant), like "Trophy Enchant - Lv1 (DEF + 261)". Works like Humans GEM, but you don't need sockets on your trophy.

~*~ What you need know about Embroidery: Embroidery - EE Wiki

SPECIAL TIPS:

1) You can use Gathering Aids to have better Gathering Rate!
2) There are special types of PICKAXES/GLOVES/CRYSTALS!
2.1) Pickaxes:
*Pickaxe (Alpha) [Lv30] #Collecting Expert Hanga#
*Austere Pickaxe [Lv30] #Tiered Events and Crystal Altar#
*Expert Pickaxe (Alpha) [Lv45] #Collecting Expert Hanga#
*Lucky Pickaxe [Lv45] #Tiered Events and Crystal Altar#
*Master Pickaxe (Alpha) [Lv60] #Collecting Expert Hanga#
*Exquisite Pickaxe [Lv60] #Tiered Events and Crystal Altar#
*Guru Pickaxe (Alpha) [Lv70] #Collecting Expert Hanga#
2.2) Gloves:
*Gardening Gloves (Alpha) [Lv30] #Collecting Expert Hanga#
*Gardening Gloves [Lv30] #Tiered Events and Crystal Altar#
*Expert Gardening Gloves (Alpha) [Lv45] #Collecting Expert Hanga#
*Horticultural Expert Gloves [Lv45] #Tiered Events and Crystal Altar#
*[Master Gardening Gloves (Alpha) Lv60 #Collecting Expert Hanga#
*Eden-Harvester Gloves [Lv60] #Tiered Events and Crystal Altar#
*Guru Gardening Gloves (Alpha) [Lv70] #Collecting Expert Hanga#

But Priah, where I can find the Collecting Expert Hanga??
On Aven, near the Gathering Equipaments sellers. (482, 459)
Craft Guide Hanga

~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Well, now I will tell you what I do:
GLOBAL CRAFT:
You need to be very, very lucky, and a bit money to start it, because you need FAME.
@ Priiiah! What is fame? Guild Fame?
- No! AVEN FAME! And we have a tutorial about Aven Fame, Nesa made it for us <3
### Nesari's Aven Fame Guide ###
Alright, all you need for Global Craft (Armors, Weapons and Rings) is Materials (Yes, Gaaaaathering, but that one is Automatic [Comission System]), Luck and Patience.

So, how to have MATERIALS?

MATERIALS:

1) Comission: What is this? Comissions is the "ORDER" that you make when you ask "MINER" or "FARMER" on Guild Town to process the FORMULAS.
1.1) FORMULAS:
@Where I can find these formulas?
-You can find these formulas on NPCs on our guild town, you can find these NPCs on MINE, FARM or ALTAR.

1.2) Mine: You can buy Mine Formulas talking with the Ore Marchant(Oh, really? PLEASE, STOP IT PRIAH).Craft Guide Miner10

1.3) Farm: You can buy Farm Formulas talking with the Farm Merchant (Ah, shut up Mr.Obvious).Craft Guide Farmer10

1.4) Altar: That one is a bit different, you don't need to wait till you comission, but you have to SUMMON the monster, and kill him to drop item (Like normal mobs).
Craft Guide Altar10

PAINT SKILL IS THE POWER! LONG LIFE TO PAINT!

@ Now I have the necessary mats, what I need to do?
- First, you need to check the item Formula (I will use Cleaver Fur Hat Blue Print).
Craft Guide Bp11

Alright, I bought the Formula from a NPC on any Guild Town, and now? Now, you need to find a Forger!

(EVER USE FAMOUS FORGER!)

Finding a Famous Forger:
*Press G, then click on Find a Town. On the new window press TOWNS and find one with Famous Forger, then press ENTER.
Craft Guide How_to10

Now, just insert the formula and check your mats.

Craft Guide Famous10

Done!!! Easy, huh ?

That's all guys, I hope you guys learned all you had to, and more infomations PM:
1) Alestar
2) Nesari
3) Priah
4) Whoever on the guild ... If they know, they will help.

Thank you!

## SPECIAL THANKS FOR MY GRAMMAR TEACHER: NESARI *---*

Last edited by Anderson :3 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:20 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed some typoes/grammar and added little advice o/ -by Nesari)
Back to top Go down

Craft Guide
Page 1 of 1